Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Hitting the Fan Part 3

Hello. This is Kallaway. I got the password for this account from Paris.

I figured I should update you (Daniel) on what happened after you took off to find your friend. Ben was beginning to stir, but he wasn't fully conscious yet. I no longer had the strength to keep the barrier up, and it shattered. Not good. If I couldn't get Malkator up, we'd all be screwed.

Or so I thought. Another man suddenly appeared before us.

"Well, well," he said, turning to me to reveal his smirking face. "This is quite the mess you've gotten yourselves into."

"Abdalin…," I muttered.

Abdalin noticed the plants creeping closer to us, and he summoned a card to his hand.

"The Blaze!" he announced.

A ring of fire surrounded us all, holding off the flames. He then turned his attention to the sky, where a cloud of pollen was descending toward us. He produced another card and invoked its power.

"The Gale!" he said, and a strong whirlwind appeared above us, dispersing the pollen away from us.

"We aren't safe here," I said.

"Clearly," Abdalin said, turning to address everyone. "Join hands. All of you. I prefer to avoid leaving any of you behind."

We all obliged. Once Abdalin was sure we were all in contact with each other, he teleported us out of there. We appeared back at the AMU, startling Paris and Tyler, who we had appeared right next to.

"Now, if you'll return my card, I really do need to be off," Abdalin said. "This matter warrants investigation."

I handed him his card.

"What about Daniel?" I asked. "Do you know if-"

He vanished before I could finish my question.

Your friends Elie and Jane arrived shortly after, and questioned me on what all had happened. I told them everything, and they were clearly not happen to hear that we'd left you behind in that city. I'm sure Elie would have knocked me the fuck out if Jane hadn't beaten him to the punch.

That girl has a hell of a right hook...

I was out for a few hours before coming to. Paris was a lot more calm about you going missing. He assured me you wouldn't die easily. And judging by your last couple post, it seems he was right.

I've looked into a few other blogs, and judging by the one maintained by Kareena and Kai, I think the people who are holding you are an organization known as TRIAS, but that's about all I've gathered.

Right now, we're all trying to work out what to do from here. The forest is still spreading, and shooting these strange meteors out. I'm getting to know some of the people here a bit better. Namely Kimiko and her... uncle? I think that's was Ojisan means... Ren Takeru. He's not a student at the school, but he took part in the fight anyway, and he cares a lot about Kimiko's safety.

I'll keep you posted on how things go from here. And also...




Thank you.



What you did out there was... pretty brave.



I might have had the wrong idea about you.



-David Kallaway

No comments:

Post a Comment