Thursday, November 21, 2019

Training

This is Kallaway again. It's good to know you're free now. Make sure you get back here once you've wrapped things up with the SMSC. We could use that big brain of yours.

The AMU is still working on a solution to the forest. Elie's working on a plan of his own, which will hopefully yield some results, assuming he can get what he needs for it.

He thinks that by studying the Bleeding Tree and its energy further, we may have a chance to do something here. He'd rather not make another weapon from it, as that may escalate things, but since it was that knife that seemingly spawned that forest, understanding the Bleeding Tree better could help us find a weakness, or maybe even a way to reverse the entire forest.

Problem is, we need another sample of the Bleeding Tree. Which is something we're still figuring out.

In the meantime, I've spend the last month and some change training with Ren. He's a really good swordsman, especially when it comes to Japanese weaponry. I've learned a lot from sparring with him. I've never had actual sword training before. I'm learning to wield the Proto-Godslayer a lot more efficiently than before.

I'm not alone in my training. Your intern, Tyler, has decided he wants to be involved in the resistance against the forest and the remaining Kraken forces, and Ren was happen to help. He even gave Tyler his own katana. I've sparred quite a bit with Tyler, and while he has a long way to go, I can feel a strong desire to grow stronger within him.

Something I think we can both relate to.

I'm rooting for him. He has a lot of potential.

Anyway, I'll sign off now. I'll keep you posted if your business with the SMSC ends up taking too long. See ya.

-David Kallaway

No comments:

Post a Comment