Thursday, May 9, 2019

Um... hi...

This is Tyler.

The boss has given me permission to update the blog for him, as he's busy with his cures right now.

And he can't think of anything else to do right now. I've already cleaned most of this place up, except for the stuff I'm not allowed to touch.

Paris is out looking into something called a "Descendant". Not sure what that's about exactly.

Um, about the cures the boss has been developing. He's made a lot of progress on them, but they're taking up most of his attention right now.

Also, I guess we're calling the spider "Spider Wolfie" now. I don't know why the boss decided to keep it, but its still on the shelf of supposedly dangerous stuff.

There's some odd stuff on that shelf. Almost all of it's in those little mason jars. Amongst the "sample" there, are such items as a single, jet-black feather, a couple of flowers I can't identify, a jar of some black, tarlike substance, a jar of what looks like water, some black fur, a few empty syringes, a piece of wood with some grayish mold growing on it, and a jar of what looks like (but I hope isn't) human blood. Though, I'm pretty sure real blood would have coagulated (is that the term) by now.

What it is, the boss insists that everything on the shelf is dangerous, and I should keep my distance. And after what happened with the Extractor the other day, I'm inclined to believe him. With a name like "the Extractor", it sort of implies whatever weird energy was that the boss gather came from that little spider. Just what kind of bug is that thing, exactly?

I sort of got the vibe when I first met him, but the Doctor just keeps ticking off more and more of the boxes for the classic "Mad Scientist". And I'm sure that if he reads this post, he may actually take that as a compliment...

No comments:

Post a Comment